During our last Kingdom Humanity Fellowship gathering, we proclaimed the Kingdom Citizenship Framework. This framework outlines our apostolic doctrine on citizenship. It does not only establish us (Believers) in what the apostle Paul began to teach the early church about Kingdom Citizenship (Eph. 2:19. Phil. 1:27, Phil. 3:20) but it also establishes a pattern that the nations of the world can follow, as they grapple with issues of citizenship within their geo-political spheres.
This truth of Kingdom Citizenship (which is a significant component of Kingdom Humanity) is the fulfillment of end time movement of the Lord, to release doctrines that do not only establish the Body of Christ in the fullness of Christ (Eph. 4:11-13) but that also become wisdom for the nations. The Lord is moving towards a point of divine convergence and confluence, where the same wisdom that establishes the Believer within the sphere of the Church is the same wisdom that can be utilized by nations. This further affirms in our hearts that the Truth of God is truly scalable and can be applied across the spectrum of the human condition. This divine convergence of the spirit and the natural through God’s Word (John 1:14), is setting a “divine date” between the Church and the Nations, they will come knocking and seeking the wisdom of the Lord from the Body of Christ (Isa. 2:1-4). This is a significant day to be alive!
The audio link
Follow this link The Kingdom Citizenship Framework to listen to the teaching on kingdom citizenship.
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship
Robert Ntuli and the Honourable Prime Minister of the Solomon Islands, Mr Manasseh Sogavare.
Robert has been on a visit to the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific region, to build with the churches, church leaders and to continue the mission of proclaiming the message of Kingdom Humanity. On his last day, he addressed the Prime Minister and his team, giving a biblical reflection on ‘Political Authority and the role of Government in Society’. He described the mood during the meeting as contemplative, as the Prime Minister and his team engaged the presentation with a deep sense of attention. May the Lord bless the nation of Solomon Islands!
By LivingStones Agency Office Team
We had a thought-provoking time of study, as we looked into Scripture together, to be illuminated by the Wisdom of God. The Word of God should be our Thinking System. Scripture should launch us into deep thought.
To bring Kingdom Transformation & expansion in our environment, we need to be a Community of Faith that resembles Christ in our Thinking & Way of Life. We must become a Church that can quantify God’s Word and use it as our basis for engaging Life. Our lives then become a platform for God to project Light to our surrounding environment. Join us again on the 4th July 2019!
The true inheritance of our salvation is not a bunch of church activities, it is a progressive discovery of a Way of Life in Christ. It is the discovery of what it means to be human and how this translates into spaces of life in which we exist – spaces of marriage, family, community, workplace, nations etc. It is when we stand as redeemed inhabitants of the earth (and not simply as devotees or worshippers) that we can project the full extent of Christ in us – the Last Adam. You’re invited as we grapple with these issues tomorrow (Thursday) evening… Kingdom Humanity.
Hi friends, partners and fellow believers,
I would like to share with you some good news in the evolution of the Purpose of God in my heart and in our church, LivingStones Agency. After a journey of 10+ years of development of the vision of Kingdom Humanity in our hearts, we feel we’ve reached a season of breaking out and rolling out this Word for the benefit of the Body of Christ, through the newly created platform of Kingdom Humanity Fellowship. The word of Kingdom Humanity broadly outlines the vision of Church becoming the Arrangement (the kosmos) of Human Life in Christ. This is the Biblical and Prophetic picture of Church as a holy city (a holy civilization) that is adorned (arranged) with the humanity of Christ (Rev. 21:2). In Kingdom Humanity, church is not seen simply as a gathering of people, but as (I) humans arranged in spaces of human life according to the definitions of Christ, and (II) as a community of inhabitants of the earth who have voluntarily chosen Christ and the Kingdom of God as the context of their existence. This assumes a very systemic expression of Church in the earth. The fundamental principle is that God does not create arbitrariness, but an orderly arrangement. God has arranged life according to His Will – this is fundamental to the idea of being the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:18). This Word therefore focuses on the ff. areas:
1) When we declare Christ, we are declaring an arrangement of human life that is different from that of the world. Christ does not simply redeem us as individuals, but He also organizes and arranges us as a collective. Church must engage the journey of development to become functional in this arrangement of human life. (This is crucial for church to overcome the ways and the order of the world, Col. 2:8).
2) Beyond just seeing Christ as the basis of our common spirituality, Christ must be established in the Church as the basis of our common humanity (Eph. 4:22-24). (This is crucial for church to exit the cultural ways of the world and to move to new positions of reconciliation, unity and common identity)
3) All across the earth, the saints are currently groaning with a new, Holy Spirit birthed desire to rise up as Kingdom Inhabitants (God’s Last Adam), and to bring the administration of God to spaces of human existence (spaces of family, community, workplace, cities and nations). This groaning is consistent with our created state as the (Last) Adam of God – our created state as humans existing and administrating spaces of life (gardens) (Gen. 2:15, 1 Cor. 15:45-49). Kingdom Humanity does not only affirm this movement and prophetic identity of the saints as God’s Last Adam – or Kingdom Inhabitants, but it also creates a platform of equipping them in this reality. (This is crucial for the saints to be able to break free from a limited devotional or ceremonial Christianity, to become the expression of the government of God in the earth).
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship is an open platform of fellowship and development in the Word of Kingdom Humanity. It is established as a distribution channel of the Word and anointing of Kingdom Humanity to the Body of Christ. I therefore invite you to read through the Kingdom Humanity Fellowship vision document to engage the definitions and emphases of Kingdom Humanity.
Please follow this link to read through or download the vision document: https://www.scribd.com/doc/401984326.
Durban, South Africa
Hi LSA and friends,
We have been in a season of progressive revelation of the purpose and the plans of the Lord for the Body of Christ in this season. We began the journey seeing as in a “poor reflection”. This church generation is now called to enter into a new “territory of sight” as we see with greater details the elements and the relationship of the elements of God’s purpose that He is calling us to pioneer. Sight produces language! King Solomon declared that … “the teacher…searched out and set in order many proverbs… (he) searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true” (Eccl. 12:9&10). We too have experienced the inner formation of new spiritual language to capture what the Lord is doing in this season. Kingdom Humanity Fellowship is the manifestation of the invention of the Spirit that shall allow the saints to walk into new levels of life and functionality in Christ. I invite you to read, study and explore the attached document that outlines the activity of the Spirit in our hearts and lives. To do so, please follow this link Kingdom Humanity Fellowship.
I look forward to seeing the Body of Christ move forward to fulfill what has been outlined in the prophetic Scriptures.
LivingStones Agency / Kingdom Humanity Fellowship
The early church had a deep problem of cultural prejudice that they presented as a “theological problem” for a while. The problems included issues such as discrimination practices against other people-groups (Acts 6:1-7); unwillingness to minister to the gentiles or other people-groups, even though they (the church) had recieved clear personal instruction from the Lord to go to all nations (Acts ch. 10:9-34, Acts 11:1-3 and Matt. 28:18-20); imposition of culture upon other people-groups (Acts 15:1-6); refusal to recieve ministry from people of different ethnicity, unless they were conformed to the church’s own dominant culture (Acts 16:1-3, Acts 21:20-26); exclusivity and refusal to integrate and share life with other cultures (Gal. 2:11-14). The problem wasn’t God, it wasn’t the Bible and it wasn’t the gentiles. The problem was clearly the church itself – it was the ‘dominant group’ within the church. Although they preached ‘grace and the God of reconciliation’, but some, within their ranks were simply not aligned in practice, to the very message the church represented. They opted for cultural dominance, instead of transforming and humbling themselves to reach out to a people different from them. As far as they were concerned, to be truly saved, you needed to (culturally) look like them (to be circumcised, just as they were). And for a while, the leadership staggered around this issue, still trying to figure out their own personal positions and feelings about the matter. It eventually took some courageous and Holy Spirit empowered apostolic leaders to distinguish between the way of the Kingdom and ethnic based cultural preferences, and to expose the lie behind cultural preference, in the process of salvation.
This reveals the ff…
- Beyond the question of sin and immorality, salvation must confront the very ethnic cultural foundations and prejudices upon which our humanity is built, and remove the cultural dross (or impurities) that prevent us from walking in the fullness of the ways of Christ (we must count it all loss, just like how Paul confronted his own ethnicity in Phil. 3:4-11).
- It is the way of Christ that must determine the culture of the Church, and not the dominant people-group.
- There is a fundamental difference between spiritual transformation towards Christlikeness and cultural conformity. Cultural conformity is when we change from our native (man-made) culture to another man-made culture. Spiritual transformation is when we change from our native (man-made) culture to the nature and way of Christ.
- When the image of Christ is not defined, and His ways not clearly articulated, dominant people-groups (whether by number, money or social class) will inevitably dictate culture in the church (intentionally or unintentionally).
- Beyond the ministry of teaching, leaders are crucial in leading a lifestyle that reflects the way of Christ (1 Cor. 11:1, Heb. 13:7). On this point, the apostle Peter didn’t help in his own personal struggles with cultural prejudice, he only compounded the problem (Gal. 2:11-14). All this reveals that we can have ‘a great word’ but that’s still encased in some form of structural deficiency. And that this can get in the way of demonstrating the way of Christ, which is best reflected not in how well we ‘worship together’, but in how well we live together in community, in our diversity, bound together by our common humanity and kinship in Christ.
- When our gospel fails to capture these burdens, it becomes fundamentally different from the gospel of Jesus of the Bible. If the Spirit of Christ was giving apostles visions of unclean animals, and was convicting the church in conferences about transforming their attitude and worldview, and in being willing to engage the diversity of nations (in the midst of other things that He was doing – eg. healings, miracles prophecies etc.), I refuse to believe that His heart has changed over the years.
- Like apostle Peter, we can minister the gospel to other cultures but still carrying deep cultural prejudices within our own hearts. Peter went on a mission to the house of Cornelius and ministered the love of Jesus there, but still had deep inner deficiency within himself about other cultures (as was demonstrated in Paul’s letter to the Galatians). We must therefore not validate ourselves on the basis of our ‘sacrificial’ missionary works towards other cultures, but we must continually put our hearts under the convicting spotlight of the Holy Spirit, for Him to search and purify.
- Lastly, in diagnosing the problem of the early church, we realize the ff. – (a) for a while, they got caught up in offering God the revival of the meeting, but the Spirit of Christ challenged them to offer the revival of godly humanity; (b) they got caught up in offering the world the revival of the meeting, but the world was looking for the revival of authentic Kingdom Humanity.
We have to seek and pray for a holistic revival of godly humanity, evidenced by the power of integrated and reconciled human existence (of the saints – our kingdom citizenship), and that expresses itself powerfully during the meeting.
God did not simply create roaming humans, He created inhabitation – humans inhabiting, administrating and deriving their livelihood from the (material and systemic) world around them (Acts 17:26). Human Life is the quality of relationship between the man and the space he shares with others – spiritual (Acts 17:28), social (Gen. 2:18) & physical (Gen 2:15). Revisiting our doctrine of creation empowers us to engage a comprehensive redemptive mission to mankind. #Kingdom_Humanity