Defining Kingdom Humanity
Kingdom Humanity represents the movement of the Spirit of God to adorn the church with the humanity of Christ.
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. NKJV
The word “adorned” is the Greek word “kosmeo” and it means, “to put in proper order, to arrange something”. “Kosmeo” is related to the word “kosmos”, which is the word “world” in English bibles. In the beginning God created the world (Acts 17:24, Rom. 1:20). “Kosmos” means “orderly arrangement”. That is, God didn’t simply create material earth, He created the orderly arrangement of life. In Revelation 21:2, we see the picture of church as a city (the civilization of God) being adorned or set in proper order.
The action of God:
God is restoring the arrangements of human life back to the church.
22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self (old humanity), which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self (new humanity), created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. NIV
The word “self” or “man” is the Greek word “anthropos” from which we get the word “anthropology”. “Anthropos” means – “a human being, human life or humanity”. The Spirit of God is moving in the church to remove the garment of old humanity (old definitions of human life) in order to clothe her with the new humanity of Christ. Christ is the Word in the flesh; He is spirituality expressing itself in humanity. Not only must we encounter Him spirituality, but we must also put on His humanity.
The action of God:
God is revealing and establishing the humanity of Christ in the church. He is establishing Christ as the basis of the common humanity of the Church.
1 Cor 15:45&49
45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 49 And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven. NIV
Christ has come as the Last Adam. The doctrine of “Adam” speaks not only of the first human being, but also of the first inhabitant of the earth. Christ has removed and abolished the corrupted pattern of human existence associated with the first Adam – the pattern of disobedience, greed, selfishness and hostility. He establishes a new pattern of obedience to God, reconciliation, peace and equity.
The action of God:
God is establishing believers as Kingdom Inhabitants; He is equipping them to establish the His administration in spaces of human existence.
All these Scriptures reveal the heart of God for the church in this season. Church has to be established in the humanity of Christ. This will expand the church beyond the borders of devotional life, to become a community of Kingdom Inhabitants that reflects the humanity of Christ before the nations of the world.
In summary, this movement of the Spirit will activate the following processes of building in the church:
- Church will be established in the definitions and arrangements of human life in Christ.
- Church will embrace Christ as the basis of her common humanity.
- Believers will be equipped as Kingdom Inhabitants in order to establish the administration of God within the spaces of human existence.
Kingdom Humanity is the Arrangement of Human Life in Christ
Kingdom Humanity represents a new philosophy of ministry in which believers are recognized as humans who exist within complex natural and systemic spaces of life. Believers are seen as one with their spaces, not only needing to navigate Christlikeness in these spaces, but also needing to bring the administration of God upon the same spaces.
Kingdom Humanity – Prophetic Motivations
The scripture declares that the development process of the church must continue until she is established in the fullness of the life of Christ.
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. NKJV
The following outstanding components of the life of Christ form the prophetic motivations of Kingdom Humanity:
- The redemptive imperative to clarify, adopt and articulate the humanity of Christ (as individual believers and as a collective body).
- The need to see the church not simply as a gathering of people but as the arrangement of human life in Christ – church is humans arranged according to the definitions of Christ.
- The need to realize that the saints have a common human experience and the common Christ to engage it.
- The need to see Christ not only as the basis of our shared belief but as the expression of our common humanity before the world.
- The revelational emphasis of Christ as Last Adam and a pattern of how to inhabit the earth collectively.
- The need to see the church not only as a devotional community but also as a community of inhabitants of the earth who have been redeemed in Christ.
- The need to see the saints as inhabitants of the earth who exist in spaces of life and who need to be empowered to establish the administration of God within these spaces.
- The need to realize the groaning and prophetic need of our times, which is – the human and the administration of space around him.
What is Kingdom Humanity Fellowship?
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship is a platform of fellowship and development in the Word of Kingdom Humanity. It is a platform of equipping the saints to develop a “new creation” and the new innovation of the Spirit out of them – “the Kingdom Inhabitant”. It is established as a gathering point, a fellowship platform and an equipping mechanism in the definitions and emphases of Kingdom Humanity. It is a platform of reception, stewardship, sharing and distribution of the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
The word “Fellowship”
The word “fellowship” is a powerful biblical word that was used in the early church to define collective and shared life in Christ. In its basic meaning, this word (fellowship or “koinonia”) means “to share with others; it also means that which is common to all”. The word means “partnership, participation, to be an associate, to communicate, to distribute resources, to make common, mutual belonging”. The early believers “had all things in common (koinos)” and as a result, “there were no needy persons among them” (Acts 4:32&34). The spirit behind this word, is one of sharing in the resources of God, in order to eradicate “poverty” and “need” in the Body of Christ and to bring all parts of the Body to full participation in the life of Christ. This word therefore carries the idea of access, inclusivity and equity in the enterprise of the Kingdom of God. It carries the idea of equity in the distribution of resources so that all parts are resourced and equipped. The objective is a fully resourced and developed Body.
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship desires to be a place of access and inclusivity, and a place of distribution and sharing of the resources of God. It exists as a distribution mechanism of the resources of God for the wider Body of Christ.
The Purpose of Kingdom Humanity Fellowship
- To proclaim the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
- To provide a space of fellowship around the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
- To equip the saints in the Word of Kingdom Humanity and as functional Kingdom Inhabitants.
- To equip leaders, ministers and churches in the definitions and emphases of Kingdom Humanity.
What is a Kingdom Inhabitant?
A believer who has embraced Christ as the basis of his or her humanity, who walks in fellowship with other believers in the shared humanity of Christ, and who is engaged in a process of administration of the spaces of life according to the arrangement of Christ.
Platforms and Categories of Development in the Fellowship:
The following platforms of development shall be established within the Fellowship:
- Kingdom Humanity Fellowships shall be communities of development in the Word of Kingdom Humanity as well as platforms of equipping and edification of saints as Kingdom Inhabitants.
- Leadership and Church development programs & processes designed to equip leaders and churches in the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship shall function as a “city with open gates”, ensuring a dynamic and fluid “traffic” of saints, leaders and churches “coming in and going out” so that there is ease of access and direct equipping. This will ensure that all have access to this kingdom resource so that the Body of Christ may be built up.
Kingdom Humanity Fellowships
These are communities of development in the Word of Kingdom Humanity. They are platforms of equipping and edification of believers as Kingdom Inhabitants.
Targeted groups in the developmental work of the Fellowship
Targeted groups shall be:
- Ordinary saints who desire to be functional Kingdom Inhabitants able to establish the administration of God in their spaces.
- Leaders and Ministers who want to be equipped as proclaimers and builders of Kingdom Humanity within the Body of Christ
- Churches who want to functional in the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
The operations of Kingdom Humanity Fellowship
- Meetings of proclamation and teaching of the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
- Equipping seminars for Kingdom Inhabitants.
- Development seminars and processes for churches and leaders in the Word of Kingdom Humanity.
- Publications of written material on Kingdom Humanity.
Kingdom Humanity Fellowship – document link
You can follow think link Kingdom Humanity Fellowship to download a comprehensive document that outlines Kingdom Humanity Fellowship vision and definitions.
LivingStones Agency © 2018 – All Rights Reserved