Prophetic Interface is a Kingdom Purpose Broadcasting Initiative of LivingStones Agency. It is established to be a Platform of Gathering, Proclamation and Reception of the Voice of God coming to the Church in this Season.
The Body of Christ is moving to a new Season of Kingdom Purpose. God is putting emphasis on the existence and functionality of Church as a Civilization – the City of God and the Light of the Nations – a Global Kingdom Civilization. Christ is unveiling Himself once again in order to facilitate metamorphosis (transformation) in the Church, so that we can continue to grow in Christlikeness (2 Cor 3:18, Eph 4:13). Movement to a new Season implies that we are in a time of transition – a time of migration.
Jer 8:7 Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD. NIV
A Time of Migration puts emphasis on hearing the Voice of God. We cannot move to new positions simply by human will and opinion. Our Journey as the Church must be guided by the Voice of the Spirit. It becomes necessary therefore at this point in time, to create platforms that facilitate the transmission of the Voice of God to the Churches. Platforms that transcend “Structural Borders” in the Body of Christ, in order to create a Prophetic Context where we can hear the Voice of God as “One Man”. The Voice of God coming to us at this point in time is not directed to a particular Church, Denomination or Network but it is directed to the entire Body of Christ. The Spirit is speaking to the Churches.
Rev 3:22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” NIV
There is a need therefore, to hear the Voice of God beyond the Imperative of our own Churches, Structures and Spheres – we have to hear the Voice of God collectively for spiritual movement of the Body of Christ.
He who has an ear must hear what the Spirit says to the Churches. The “ear” here obviously does not refer to a physical hearing mechanism, neither is it referring to a prophetic gift – if it did, the Scripture would say, “the Prophets must hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches”. The “ear” refers to the Inner Attitude of Humility and Enquiry. It is possible for one to be a Prophet and still not have an “ear to hear”. The “ear” is an attitude of the heart in a Leader and a Believer, that recognises the following:
- The insufficiency of one’s current spiritual experience and achievement in Christ.
- The authority of the Lord to move the Church in His own way and timeframe.
- The supremacy of the Voice of God over Plans, Programs and Activities of one’s life or Church.
- The requirement to “come out of yourself and your environment”, to search unconditionally for the Voice of God coming to the Church.
Contentment in a time of Divine Speaking is a transgression. As the Body of Christ, we do not want to be like the Church of Laodicea, that was content with its own spiritual experience and achievements (Rev 3:14-22). We must be poor in spirit in order to possess the Kingdom (Matt 5:3). We must hunger and thirst for righteousness in order to be filled (Matt 5:6).
Key Prophetic thoughts from the Scriptures: Here are some of the things we have to be aware of in this time of transition:
- “Ezra brought the Law before the Assembly … he stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion” (Neh. 8:2&4), NIV. The Lord is creating an elevated platform in the spirit for the proclamation of His Word. He is reaching out to the Body of Christ.
- “All the people assembled as one man in the square…” (Neh 8:1), NIV. As the Body of Christ, we must assemble as one man to hear the Word of the Lord. “Assembling as One Man” does not mean that we must all meet in one physical location but it means that we must have a posture of the heart that embraces the reality that God is at this time speaking to the entire Body of Christ. We all have a requirement to hear and obey.
- He Himself is our Peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility … His purpose was to create in Himself one new man out of the two…” (Eph 2:14-16), NIV. The Spirit of God is integrating the Body of Christ. He is breaking the “walls of hostility” that exist in our hearts and Church Structures. This is the time of new formations in the Body of Christ.
- He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near … for through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit (Eph 2:17), NIV. The Voice of God coming to the Church is facilitating spiritual equalization. When the process of facilitating new formations in the Body comes to maturation, we will not be able to tell between those who have been in advanced spiritual positions and those who have existed in undeveloped spiritual positions in the former season.
Prophetic Interface 2015
Prophetic Interface is a Kingdom Purpose Broadcasting Initiative that is established to be a Platform of Gathering, Proclamation and Reception of the Voice of God coming to the Church in this Season.
Prophetic Interface 2015 will be dealing with the Issue of Unity in the Church. The objective of this Seminar will be to lay a foundation in our hearts for the new Season of the Lord in the Body of Christ. The Scripture is clear about the significance of unified hearts and positions in the Body of Christ:
- We have to assemble as one man to hear the Word of the Lord (Neh. 8:1).
- We have to move to unified positions in a time of arrival of a new Prophetic Season (Heb. 10:24-25).
- We have to keep the unity of the Spirit to stand as one Body as we receive one baptism in Christ (Eph. 4:1-6).
- We have to move as one family to collectively possess the inheritance we share in Christ (Eph 1:18, 3:15&18).
- We have to fight with the Darkness in our spaces with a greater inner awareness and identification with the Body of Christ that exists in the world (1 Pet 5:9).
- We have to move to positions of agreement (symphony) to secure success in the Purposes of God (Matt. 18:18&19, 1 Cor 1:10).
- We have to emphasise the growth of the Body as opposed to growth of individual parts of the Body – growth of individual parts that does not translate into a holistic growth in the Body is no real growth (1 Cor 12:21-27, Eph 4:16)
- God releases His impartation to a unified Body (Ps. 133).
Here are some of the issues that will be covered during the Seminar:
- Christlikeness as our Shared Identity.
- The Body Principles: Design, Placement and Identification as platforms of Unity in the Church.
- The Legacy of Apartheid in South Africa: Confronting Racism and Race Consciousness in the Church.
- Moving to positions of Coherent Diversity.
- Our Citizenship in Christ – Becoming a Civilization in the midst of the Nations.
Date: 3 – 5 December 2015 (Thursday – Saturday)
Time: 19h00 – 21h00
Venue: The Auditorium, Innovation Centre, Howard College Campus, UKZN, Durban (entrance through Gate 9, off Rick Turner Rd.)
For details on the seminar, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0837589689 / 031-3103553
LivingStones Agency © 2015 – All Rights Reserved